MarieLB profile image 84

How often do you read hubs written by fellow hubbers?

I have found such a wealth of information and great articles here, that my problem is not whether I want to read, but when! Truly, I could spend hours daily finding interesting reading here, but that is a luxury I do not have. What about you? Do you enjoy reading hubs, and do a lot of it? Do you have your favorite HP authors, or do you fish around for what appeals? When I started I had intended that I will visit the hubs of followers and those I follow regularly, but now I find so much that comes my way that appeals to me, that my reading has become very much a hit and miss affair.

Mihnea Andreescu profile image81

Best Answer Mihnea-Andrei Andreescu (Mihnea Andreescu) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing with us Mihnea Andreescu. I cannot but agree with everything you have said. My only problem is time; time to read, to research and to write!

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Tim, it seems to me you are a hard task master - to yourself! You are one of the best here but I am guessing that like many of us, you have some problems to do with our rich experience- aka "A.G.E, syndrome"! Tell me pls, what or who is Hub Hopper?

alancaster149 profile image83

Alan R Lancaster (alancaster149) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

So that is what it is like being a 'real' author! You said you start writing at 10pm. Mmm . . .have you found the way to manage on 2-3 hours sleep? How I wish I could! Then I could read & write more! BTW, loved your story in Linda's country

Danny Cabaniss profile image77

Danny Cabaniss says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Wow! we have an English teacher in our midst. It is a valuable addition to the wealth of skills on this site. I had a look at your site, and I have no doubt that I will be popping in to read, from time to time. Thanks for joining us here Danny Cab

Venkatachari M profile image81

Venkatachari M says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Hi V.M, it is getting clear to me that many of us here have had many experiences, and yet, we are hungry for more. So we keep very busy. This is what makes this a great website. Thanks for giving me the time.