Missy Smith profile image 90

So, why is my poem, "Chronicles Of A Misfit," having QA issues?

I have deleted the links that I felt were the problem and still it was unfeatured. So, I took the ebay link off. I don't get this, it is set up exactly like my other poetry; probably even with a little less. I think it may be the wording of my poetry. Although I hope not, because it's the way I want it to sound. Maybe the Marilyn Manson video perhaps? Anyway, before anyone cares to answer, I would like to add that I am not asking for opinions on how to make it monetary, because I know poetry isn't that monetary. http://hubpages.com/literature/Chronicles-Of-A-Misfit

• Missy Smith profile image

Missy Smith 2 years ago

Ah, I see. Thanks! Yes, I was worried about the cursors, but I used them to put the point across in that dramatic way. I will try the Shakespeare poem first, then if that doesn't work, I'll see what kind of revisions otherwise I can do. :)

Jodah profile image90

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Missy Smith profile image

Missy Smith 2 years ago

Well, so far, I have taken off ebay and amazon ads and took that William Shakespeare poem off. And, of yeah, I took all of the links to the bios off, which made me sad, because those were interesting.

DzyMsLizzy profile image97

Liz Elias (DzyMsLizzy) says