jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How about some motivational quotes on forgiveness?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image64
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

How about some motivational quotes on forgiveness?

2. jennshealthstore profile image91
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

By:Paul Boese
    Forgiveness does not change the past, but it
    does enlarge the future.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I actually wrote a hub on forgiveness.http://hubpages.com/hub/How-forgiving-other-will-bring-you-a-better-life

3. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

From frogslegsandrevolutions:
    (The french executioner said this before an execution of the revolution)

"You took my love, my children, my belongings, my trust and my hopes......

I forgive you and will always remember that I felt better for these moments that I was strong enough to foregive....

Now please, my love.....

Knell for the guilletine !"

4. kai777 profile image58
    kai777posted 7 years ago

Sure, I am currently working on a Part 2 for my Forgiveness Hub. You must have read my mind, lol
    I appreciate the input and think it is a great idea to add some motivational quotes. Thanks for the helpful tip! Kai

5. samboiam profile image57
    samboiamposted 7 years ago

“When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”

Catherine Ponder

6. Literature Fairy profile image77
    Literature Fairyposted 7 years ago

'The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.'  - Gandhi

7. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image78
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 7 years ago

"Men forget but never forgive.  Women forgive but never forget."
    I wrote a hub forgiveness quotes:  Forgiveness Quotes and Sayings.

8. brainmaster profile image61
    brainmasterposted 7 years ago

"All that has offended me I forgive. Within and without I forgive. Things past, things present, things future... I forgive.

I forgive everything and everybody who could possibly need forgiveness in my past and my present.

I positively forgive everyone."... From Catherine Ponder Classics

9. SilentReed profile image84
    SilentReedposted 7 years ago

"We may not know how to forgive, and we may not want to forgive; But the very fact we say we are willing to forgive begins the healing process"  ~ Louise Hay

10. kalixao profile image58
    kalixaoposted 7 years ago

An Italian wife will forgive and forget, but she'll never forget what she forgave

11. cwarden profile image37
    cwardenposted 7 years ago

"...Forgiving is not having to understand. Understanding may come later, in fragments, an insight here and a glimpse there, after forgiving." - Lewis B. Smedes

12. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

"Be love be peace be free. The results of this is awesome. No pain no hurts can take root in your being. Now is the time to be and live LOVE PEACE FREE in your life on the earth." Ambassador Butler  Date: December 15, 2010 A.D. This sums up forgiveness in a nutshell.

13. FabLiz86 profile image69
    FabLiz86posted 7 years ago

Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.  -Mark Twain

working