jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Why does anyone even like Barack Obama?

1. eculligan profile image73
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

Why does anyone even like Barack Obama?

His Policies stink, He forced his staff to go and harass Senators in Bathrooms, he disrespects the families who lost loved ones on 9/11.  He forced a Healthcare bill down the throats of Americans who opposed the bill by as much as 78%. The list can go on and on.  What is wrong with Americans?

2. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure but I think some people thought he was the best choice, I'm not sure why. Some thought it would be neat to have a black president, some voted for him because they didn't want to keep the republicans in office.

3. preston2farrell profile image57
    preston2farrellposted 7 years ago

Because each and every person has his own identity, nobody is similar to other..like our hands finger...In this world there are many people with their different-different personality...

4. Powerful Pierre profile image78
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

When you unappreciative clods get tire of him exile him to Canada PLZ!!!!

5. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 7 years ago

Because not all Americans watch Glenn Beck or the Faux News Network.

Nicely stated Pierre but I hope we keep him for the full eight years. Can I interest you in some Republican senators instead? Surely you must have some programs you want stopped or slowed down.

6. Joe Badtoe profile image59
    Joe Badtoeposted 7 years ago

I think you need to read more and understand more.

I'd be more inclined to enquire as to your odd agenda here.

And wanting healthcare for all your citizens as opposed to those that can afford to pay for it is a bad thing in your eyes?

what is wrong with you?

7. krishubpages123 profile image31
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

The reason being Americans want some change, so they decided to vote him, so he became the President, may be he wil be out for 2012, probably Hillary will contest that time.

8. Brummlin profile image54
    Brummlinposted 7 years ago

Is Poe's Law in effect?  While some points are valid, others are so far skewed and opinionated.  I can't tell if this is satire.

In the event that it's not satire, a lot of Americans may have opposed the healthcare bill.  But how are you deriving the number?  Strongly opposed?  Do not fully support?  What about those who opposed it because it did not include a public option?  Are they counted?  You know who did support it?  Let me Google that for you:   http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&a … hcare+bill

Further, Congress passes laws, the Executive suggests some and approves any that pass.

Regarding the 9/11 bit, and the bathrooms, you'll need to be more specific.

9. Jed Fisher profile image87
    Jed Fisherposted 7 years ago

Please, don't think I like him, but I can answer the question. He's different. The populous is discontented, so throw the bums out. Any change, for change's sake. He's popular in Europe, probably because he's decended from royalty and even has Prince Charles ears. And he's left-handed, which causes people to mis-read his body language.

10. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Yeah I like him. As a member of the UK - a vassal state of the American empire, I would rather the Nabob of the USA was Obama than George Bush. Either of them.

Closed to reply

working