jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What book have you read lately, or the last book you just finished?

1. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

What book have you read lately, or the last book you just finished?

I just finished Under The Dome BY Stephen King two thumbs way up!

2. profile image48
    Cassandra Adamsposted 7 years ago

I just finished J.R. Ward's Dark Lover. Really, really loved it!

3. Elefanza profile image77
    Elefanzaposted 7 years ago

I'm in the middle of The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova and it is quite good and rather suspenseful!

4. Edlira profile image68
    Edliraposted 7 years ago

The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown. Awsome!!!

5. Jean Bakula profile image99
    Jean Bakulaposted 7 years ago

I also loved the Lost Symbol. You can't go wrong with Dan Brown, I get excited whenever he has a new book released!

6. JCShelton profile image77
    JCSheltonposted 6 years ago

Townie, the personal memoir of Andre Dubus III. He captured my attention many years ago with House of Sand and Fog. Townie is a painfully honest memoir.

7. The Write thing6 profile image59
    The Write thing6posted 6 years ago

I just finished The Sand Reckoner by Gillian Bradshaw.  Much to my surprise I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I generally like reading biographies about famous people, especially if they're in fictitious form--historical fiction.

8. emichael profile image79
    emichaelposted 6 years ago

Ooo. Very nice, I want to read The Dome soon. I just got his new one 11/22/63 and can't decide which to read first.

I'm in the midst of two books right now. Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky and Pastwatch by Orson Scott Card. I have to balance books like that when I'm reading something heavy or a little dry. Otherwise I get bogged down and give up smile

But the last book that I finished was Catcher in the Rye by Salinger. One of my favorites.

I just realized how incredibly old this question is. Oh well!

9. Leanna McCarthy profile image69
    Leanna McCarthyposted 6 years ago

I read "Manhattan Transfer" by John Dos Passos. It was a great read about different intersecting lives in NYC.

10. ThroughGlass profile image60
    ThroughGlassposted 6 years ago

Hunger games, were just recently given to me. I finished the first two in a week.
    I haven't been able to get my hands on the last one yet, and i'm going a bit mad.

ha. They are fantastic. Two thumbs up!

working