jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Which is the last book you read?

1. blueorpurple profile image58
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

Which is the last book you read?

2. randomcreative profile image93
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

I'm reading Tunnel Vision by Sara Paretsky right now.  I think that the last book that I finished before that was Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger.

3. scauthor1969 profile image58
    scauthor1969posted 6 years ago

The Last Fish Tale by Mark Kurlansky. It is about the fishing industry in Gloucester, Massachusetts. Another good read from a fine author.

4. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

I read The Shack.  It is one of those books, you either love it or you hate it.  It is about a man who has an experience that reconnects him to God and changes his life after his little daughter was kidnapped and murdered a few years earlier.  They never find her remains until after he has this experience.  If you are an open-minded Christian, this is a great read.  It is a great read for anyone in my opinion, but like I said, you have to at least be open-minded, and you'll either love it or hate it.

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I Am David. A heart warming novel by a Danish author about a child who grows up in a prisoner camp. He escapes and travels across Europe struggling to head to freedom, since he is still in held territory. Unknown to him, he is actually traveling to his mother, whom he has not met since a baby.

6. Rob Robinson profile image57
    Rob Robinsonposted 6 years ago

The last i read was the skyway series by john dechancie and that will be my next article.

7. mskills profile image86
    mskillsposted 6 years ago

Just finished Alexandre Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo.  Wonderful read, I'll have to thank my Kindle later for suggesting it.

8. thielgrad04 profile image64
    thielgrad04posted 6 years ago

The last physical book I read was A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. I loved the Kite Runner too. The books are fabulous.

I have discovered books on CD and have been going through 1 a day almost because I am allowed to listen to headphones at work. It's been great! Currently am listening to Iris Johansen's Crashing the Night. Good so far.

9. Sarah Masson profile image68
    Sarah Massonposted 6 years ago

I just read Jodi Picoult's "Sing you home" and now I'm reading a true story called A journal for Jordan, it's sad!!

10. Little Luigi profile image56
    Little Luigiposted 6 years ago

I just finished reading After Dark  by Haruki Murakami... Right now I'm reading Kafka on the Shore by the same author.

11. seicheprey profile image60
    seichepreyposted 6 years ago

Hesitation Kills by Jane Blair.  Great memoir on Iraq regarding a female USMC officer's combat experiences.

working