jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the worst thing that ever happened to you?

1. nonny125 profile image58
    nonny125posted 6 years ago

What is the worst thing that ever happened to you?

2. moorebored profile image69
    mooreboredposted 6 years ago

When my dog died... Very sad moment for my entire family..

3. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 6 years ago

Lost everything I loved, my family, job, money, my love and everything at the same time. What made it even worse is I lost everything because of the love, and at last I lost it too.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

When I was 15 my mom died.  I had no siblings and my dad had died when I was 8.  so at 15 my mom and I were really really close and she died of cancer leaving me alone.  Sad then--but life is good now.

5. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

When I was in stander 9 my grand mom died.that was the  worst thing in my life i can never forgot it..........

6. ravenlt04 profile image64
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

my biggest break-up (with my husband) - he didn't ask to have me back for 2 years, even after we found out, within months of our break-up, that we were going to have a baby sad

7. flying_fish profile image75
    flying_fishposted 6 years ago

Once upon a time, I enjoyed perfect bliss - all my food came to me without any effort on my part, I was always warm and comfortable - I had no conception of cold, of hunger, indeed - I had no knowledge of pain or discomfort of any kind! Then, I was expelled from the very environment that had been nurturing me for as long as I'd been aware of my existence, and suddenly painfully blinding light, startlingly jarring noise, and cold assaulted me - to my extreme protest. Hunger soon followed, but I was clothed, and held tight to my Mother's breast - the light that had first terrified me soon revealed more incredible wonders for me to explore, and noise quickly provided music for my delight.

Being born is *commonly* the most traumatic experience anyone can go through, but like most naturally-occurring traumas - it yields greater possibilities that more than make it worthwhile. Losing my Wife and being unable to spend time with my Son seems worse, simply because this trauma's not over yet - but the opportunities it may yet yield are finally beginning to reveal themselves...

8. crankalicious profile image93
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

I found my best friend after he had hanged himself in his garage. Definitely not a good day.