jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Tell us about the last book you have read? Would you recommend it?

1. Ludivine profile image59
    Ludivineposted 6 years ago

Tell us about the last book you have read? Would you recommend it?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4975293_f260.jpg

2. kbarnes profile image57
    kbarnesposted 6 years ago

The last book a read was the romantic suspense "Without Mercy" by Lisa Jackson.  I would definitely recommend it, especially if you enjoy suspense novels.  It had a very developed plot and character list that was easy to become attached to!

3. shazwellyn profile image56
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

The secret.  This was the last book I read and, yes, I would recommend it.  It changed my life!

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Secret-The- … ons-Belief

4. Thamisgith profile image79
    Thamisgithposted 6 years ago

The Clan of The Cave Bear.

I would definitely recommend it.

5. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

The Success Principles by Jack Canfield..... if you need a kick up the butt - read this book!!!

6. Torch Harrison profile image83
    Torch Harrisonposted 6 years ago

An oldie but a goodie, Plutarch's Greek and Roman Lives.  It's comforting in an odd way that the same political games are played even today...and as a consequence millions of lives are affected by the actions of these figures.

7. capncrunch profile image75
    capncrunchposted 6 years ago

'90 MINUTES IN HEAVEN' by Don Piper with Cecil Murphey.

I would definitely recommend this book.  It is based on a fascinating true story of a man who was pronounced dead and revived 90 minutes later, only to live with so much pain he wanted to die again.

8. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

A 1960s teen avoided suicide, found peace in faiths of Jews and gentiles, and discovered life by studying every UFO sighting since 1947. Kidnapped by MIB in his mind, he survived  the teen years. read more

9. cubesz profile image60
    cubeszposted 6 years ago

The book thief. This story was the most creative story I've ever read, as it is told from the perspective of death. Death talks about a little girl's dangerous life during World War 2.

10. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

The Sherlock Holmes Museum in London is a privately held business located on Baker Street, where Arthur Conan Doyle placed his legendary fictional character. Despite the 110+ years of publicity abroad that Holmes is fictional, some readers believe... read more

working