jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Why do you write on hub pages?

1. Naomi's Banner profile image80
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

Why do you write on hub pages?

2. CallMeCharlie profile image58
    CallMeCharlieposted 6 years ago

To show your work to other people, to express who you are for the world to see, to relieve stress by writing it all out, to get feedback on what you write for opinions, ect. Just some examples of why people do

3. Brett.Tesol profile image51
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

I write to stay in practice and to enjoy writing about things that interest me. Writing can only be improved through reading and writing regularly - the comments and support of Hubpages are fantastic motivators.

It also helps to have the ratings,on your profile, as at the moment I am trying hard to reach the difficult 100 ranking! I hope to get there soon, but guess it will take some time.

4. Curious Bystander profile image59
    Curious Bystanderposted 6 years ago

Writing is fun. This is where I can feel free to pour what my mind is thinking.

5. TheWhisper profile image61
    TheWhisperposted 6 years ago

I write to practice my skills and obtain feedback. If I'm lucky maybe I'll even make some money off adsense.

6. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

One of the primary reasons I write on HubPages is I like the action.

Back around 2001 or 2002, I began my career as an online writer on a well-known blogging network. It was an exhilarating experience and it helped me to further hone both my writing and debating skills.

I was a contributor to that site for about seven years and, as a result, I became hooked on writing in venues like this one.

7. JSParker profile image87
    JSParkerposted 6 years ago

Writing is a challenge and a discipline.  To approach it as a discipline requires a certain rigor and commitment.  With that kind of engagement, come results.  With results comes a sense of satisfaction.  Right now, it's what I do.

8. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

I like to write and share what I know about something that I am passionate about which is photography.

But I also enjoy receiving the vast amounts of cash which I now make by writing on HubPages. I think I'll buy myself a new car next month with the huge check from Google....Oh wait..I just woke up....what a weird dream....I actually dreamed that I was making money writing on HP.

9. krisingreen profile image59
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

Because I love the people her in Hub Pages!!!!!!! people who follow my hubs and those who inspire me, open my eyes and share new things to me. smile I think this is a very interactive blogging site that's not only interesting; it rocks!!

working