jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What should I write about next?

1. cmlindblom profile image76
    cmlindblomposted 6 years ago

What should I write about next?

Give me some good ideas cause I'm having a hard time trying to find good topics to write about. Plus it's kind of a challenge.

2. sidds123450 profile image71
    sidds123450posted 6 years ago

Just saw your profile, you can write a hub on best zombie movies, how about that - I love zombie movies too!!!

3. marymootoo profile image76
    marymootooposted 6 years ago

What do you know about the most? Your family, friends, lovers?

4. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

You should try something you have never tried before. Try to expand your skills. Maybe try writing a story and rewrite it several times but in different styles and/or perspectives in the same hub. It might be a fun challenge to take on.

5. Tusitala Tom profile image63
    Tusitala Tomposted 6 years ago

Simply buy yourself a book of quotations, look up the index or contents page and select any topic which appeals to you.   Just write and write and write.   As someone said to me many years ago, if you want to become a writer you have to write EVERY day.

6. randomcreative profile image92
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

What topics have done well for you on HubPages?  I have gained a lot of inspiration to develop hubs on topics that are popular.  I might not have explored some of these topics if similar hubs hadn't done well.

7. Dennis AuBuchon profile image84
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 6 years ago

I often get my inspiration from news stories that present issues or topics which I feel are good ones to voice my opinion and others.  We have a right to voice our opinion on issues of the day and when we write about them we often find that others feel the same way.

I enjoy writing and I try to expand my topics to broaden my perspective.  When you think of a topic that may be something you are interested in write in down so you do not forget it.  In the past I have had many topics which I thought would be great ones to provide my input and sometimes I forgot them before I began to write.  I now have a spreadsheet which keeps me focused on issues I feel are important to me and possibly others.

8. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Just put a couple of words or so into a search engine and just browse - I've come up with quite a few ideas by not actively searching for a topic, but letting one pop up from somewhere online. I think the harder you strive to find a topic  the more you are blocking your creative talent. Relax, take your time and even browse a few hubs here. Hubs are another good source for jogging the brain and creative cells into action.