jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How many of you admit that "Coffee is an energy drink for most of the Writers."

1. sandarya profile image60
    sandaryaposted 6 years ago

How many of you admit that "Coffee is an energy drink for most of the Writers."

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5809418_f260.jpg

2. sushantkshr profile image75
    sushantkshrposted 6 years ago

i vl definitely agree to it...smile a cup of latte does wonders..

3. nicregi profile image78
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Coffee doesn't only make my day but also my writing. However, I do have a tendency to actually write with a glass of wine or liquor.

4. Richard Craig profile image67
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

Coffee is my usual and I do believe it actually helps me.  However I am currently sitting here with a fruit smoothie.  It's got apple, kiwi, lime, grape a bit of spinach and nettle leaf and it looks like regurgitated mushy peas.  tastes nice though smile

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I don't drink coffee, but give me a diet cherry Dr. Pepper and I am happy.

6. VeronicaFarkas profile image83
    VeronicaFarkasposted 6 years ago

I definitely do, but I'm not a black coffee drinker. Right now, I'm sipping on Folgers Caramel Drizzle. Coffee and a bit of exercise is a great way for me to start the day, get my "blood flowing", and help clear my mind!

7. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I'll admit to that! There's nothing like a shot of the old caffeine to get the brain cells stimulated - especially at the end of a tedious and tiring day.

8. BizGenGirl profile image91
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Yuck! I can stand Coffee. I prefer Rockstar Juiced and cigarettes, lol =P

9. thecoffeewrite profile image84
    thecoffeewriteposted 6 years ago

I can admit that now, but before, traditional coffee had No effect on me.  The special coffee I drink now gives me real and natural energy though.

10. Leanna McCarthy profile image66
    Leanna McCarthyposted 6 years ago

I've tried, but it's never done anything for me. I drink big glasses of water instead. It's probably healthier anyway.

working