jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Did you write over the holidays or like me did you get behind and are only getti

1. creativebutterfly profile image60
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

Did you write over the holidays or like me did you get behind and are only getting into it to-day?

2. anjperez profile image78
    anjperezposted 6 years ago

nope. didn't write anything. just opened my account and read interesting hubs... ,")

3. Hyphenbird profile image92
    Hyphenbirdposted 6 years ago

I did not write much. I was just too busy to sit down for even 30 minutes. I missed writing a lot and am happy to be at it again.

4. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

It is the perfect time how to spend my holidays...sit on my open verandah watching parrots hiding in eucalyptus trees and kangaroos hiding in a nearby bush...open my laptop and let my thoughts wander.....'scattered images in my mind' and then write them down....write and write and write....

5. Earl S. Wynn profile image84
    Earl S. Wynnposted 6 years ago

As an author who makes a full time living writing online (and loves it) I have a hard time staying away from writing, even during the holidays! I only wrote a little this year (I was spending more time with family) but I did a ton of marketing! big_smile

6. Christopher Fair profile image60
    Christopher Fairposted 6 years ago

The only writing I did over the holidays involved a few Christmas cards, and a few scribbled, scatter-brainstorm ideas on scraps of paper on my desk.  I did much more reading than writing, but I hope to be full-steam ahead for 2012!

7. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

I actually found ways to get away and get my fill of writing. I get very stressed when I don't write, sing and meditate.

8. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 6 years ago

It depends. Sometimes I write on the holidays, but other times I write nothing at all... when my laptop broke, I couldn't write on hubpages for months and missed several holidays. So it depends on life in general if I write or not.

9. THEHuG5 profile image60
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

I didn't write Dec 24-26. That got me a little behind but it's ok. Everyone deserves to take a break during the holidays.

working