jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do your questions get removed, and you're not told why?

1. McQueen3486 profile image59
    McQueen3486posted 6 years ago

Why do your questions get removed, and you're not told why?

My question was removed, and it wasn't inappropriate by any means. Nor was it detrimental to anyone. And they don't tell you why they remove it. Why is that?

2. Leptirela profile image78
    Leptirelaposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure myself, could it be possible that the question was already asked and answered ? if you type your question in the search box you might find it being answered. I hope it helps you smile

3. proudmamma profile image76
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

When my question was removed, I received an email stating it provoked possible discussion. In which, it would be better suited for the forum, instead of questions.

4. Daisy Mariposa profile image86
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

If you had a question that was removed, you should have received an e-mail from HubPages telling you why.

The e-mail might have said something like:

"Your question has been removed because it encouraged a discussion rather than a Hub or short answer. Surveys and poll-type questions do not belong in the Q&A section.  To engage in a discussion or conversation, please post in the Forums section at http://hubpages.com/forum/, or for private conversation you can contact another Hubber directly from their profile page.

Please contact us at team@hubpages.com if you would like additional information.

Thank you.

I hope this information helps.

5. dmop profile image78
    dmopposted 6 years ago

I don't know the answer, but was just about to ask the same question. I have checked my email spam and all and found nothing as of yet maybe there is a lag between the removal and the email I will keep checking.