jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What Do You Believe In ?

1. Capedium profile image78
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

What Do You Believe In ?

Hit the Nail!

2. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

I believe in writing answers to questions that give a better description smile

3. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 6 years ago

I believe I was created by God my Father to live my life to the fullest by that using all the talents and gifts and love he has freely me by the death of his son Jesus!!!

Great question!!!
    Mike :0)

4. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ Who saved my unworthy soul from the torments of Hell!

5. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Science - trying to understand where we come from; how we got here; why we're here and if there is other life outside Earth. I believe that I mustn't be pushed into believing anything that isn't proven. I believe that there is more to life than believing in something which is seemingly impossible and deprived of all evidential fact and understanding.

In short, I'm not an Atheist. I just don't believe that Science has came up with a reason for why we're here yet, and we must give it time to give us our reason. I belief and have faith that Science will find out why we're here. I have faith in Science, in all the Scientists working endlessly to find our true path. From the Big Bang to now.

6. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

I believe in myself, I believe in my close ones, but I do not believe in imaginary persons.

7. mouadmadridi profile image58
    mouadmadridiposted 6 years ago

i believe in god (allah) and islam and truth

8. Shon Stallgraves profile image68
    Shon Stallgravesposted 6 years ago

The power of positive thinking and the knowledge that my secrets will always be safe in my mind.

9. Nobility Erotica profile image60
    Nobility Eroticaposted 6 years ago

Honesty. I believe in the importance of being honest, both towards oneself and others.

10. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Hmmm ....

I believe in achieving what you want to do in life.

Things may seem impossible but if we are determined enough, we will eventually succeed.

Believe in what you are doing and it will happen.

I always believe in my goals in life and I have achieved the goals I want. Now I will help my children to believe in their goals and attaining them.

11. Capedium profile image78
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

I believe in in the beauty of Love and Family

12. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

I believe in 'human spirit', it is something that is unreacheable and yet it is always here, it is something that is vulnerable and yet you can not destroy it, it is something that is unexplainable and yet you can not live without it....

13. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Honest work,
    Honest effort,
    Honest and fair pay........

Do not abuse, or falsely accuse

Commit the crime,
    pay the fine or
    do the time.

I believe in helping your friend or neighbor in their time of need.

I believe most: that others should not expect their living to be paid for on the efforts of my back.

Cruelty, abuse and neglect aside..........

I believe that Parents are the guardians of their own children and that the " state " needs to leave them the hey alone.

Re-read the stories of: Henny Penny
    Lucky Lucy
    and the Tidy House.

14. americababy profile image60
    americababyposted 6 years ago

I believe that I'll never know enough to really believe in anything humans do.  So I have hope that there is more to life than just this life.  I beleve in possibility.