jump to last post 1-22 of 22 discussions (22 posts)

Who do you wish you could bring back from heaven for one day?

1. Leaderofmany profile image61
    Leaderofmanyposted 6 years ago

Who do you wish you could bring back from heaven for one day?

2. profile image0
    jenuboukaposted 6 years ago

My dad, mom, and sister.  We haven't seen each other face to face for over 15 years, my what a great one day that would be.

3. Cammiebar profile image77
    Cammiebarposted 6 years ago

A friend named Geoff.  His widow lives in a different state, but he died of a brain tumor right next to his sleeping wife.  It was so sudden and sad, and I always wished that his wife could see him again, just once.

4. Froggy213 profile image47
    Froggy213posted 6 years ago

I was perusing the answers section of hubpages this evening and found the following question:
    Who do you wish you could bring back from heaven for one day? read more

5. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

My mom and dad. I lived across the country from both of them for several years before they died. I did not get to see them for several years before they died. I talked to them on the phone but I would really like to tell them how much I loved them and give them both one final big hug. I really miss them.

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My mom and dad, my dad died when I was 8 and my mom when I was 15.  There are so many things I want to ask them.

7. cat on a soapbox profile image97
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

I wish I could have a visit from my mom and dad for just a day, so they could see their grandaughter as a young lady. My mom died when she was eight, and my dad never met her.

8. catfish33 profile image81
    catfish33posted 6 years ago

My Aunt Dell.  She made things clear to me when nobody else did.  I'd laugh with her, talk about baseball and we'd just discuss life.  I wrote a hub about her.  Check it out if you would.

9. BAndBeast profile image72
    BAndBeastposted 6 years ago

I would bring back my aunt who died in 2010.  I miss her phone calls on Thanksgiving and Christmas time.

10. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

My great grandpa. I have never met anyone else who comes close!

11. Sharminator profile image70
    Sharminatorposted 6 years ago

My mum she is always a huge miss even after all these years...She would have loved to see my son and I feel he has missed out on the wonderful person that she was in this life...My love goes out to her always...

12. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

My Mom and Dad for sure. They died way too young and so many years ago. They never met my son so I would love for them to meet him, at least for one day. That would be so awesome.

13. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 6 years ago

My father.  I really would like to bring back my adopted dad because he was such an awesome human being, and I miss him so much. But my first thought was of my biological father, whom I never met, and died years before I even knew who he was.  He was a talented man who had his flaws, but interesting nonetheless.

14. rlaha profile image68
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

My dad's parents, my dad's grandfather and my mom's dad.  Also, I would like to bring back my two uncles and one aunt.

15. brielise profile image60
    brieliseposted 6 years ago

My grandparents, on both sides, but especially my mom's mom - she died when my mom was 16 so I never got the chance to meet her and I feel like she was this amazing person.

16. starstream profile image76
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

I would love to bring back my dad because he had such a zest for life, adventure and caring for his family.  Also, my grandparents and great grandparents.  I never met my great grandparents on my mother's side of the family.  Only if we could meet and talk. I have so many questions for them!

17. Brandon Spaulding profile image54
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

Elvis Presley. I would like to hear some of the music he has been singing in Heaven.

18. Erica Silverlight profile image56
    Erica Silverlightposted 6 years ago

No one. Once someone is in heaven, I wouldn't wish to disturb their adventures.

19. sahu12 profile image68
    sahu12posted 6 years ago

my child hood friend okam and my cousine tochukwu, these people are so dear to me and has inluence me one way or the other

20. Tmonica profile image58
    Tmonicaposted 6 years ago

My Dad without any question. He was in and out of my life when growing up so I really didn't get to see him much at all. I would just of liked the chance to know him better if I had that one day.

21. profile image46
    Runt21minnisotaposted 6 years ago

My dad and my first dog my dad died when I was 5 and my dog died last winter

22. ImYoungAtHeart profile image74
    ImYoungAtHeartposted 6 years ago

My grandmother, I miss her the most and I have so many questions I'd like to hear her answers to and I'd like to tell her I love her a few more times and get another great hug.