jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Don't you love the questions and answers of HubPages?

1. rutley profile image77
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

Don't you love the questions and answers of HubPages?

I find people are so honest and interesting!

2. Kris Heeter profile image81
    Kris Heeterposted 6 years ago

There's definitely a wide range of questions and answers!  Something for everyone:)

3. GoodLady profile image94
    GoodLadyposted 6 years ago

Agree with Kris Heeter...and I believe she's being diplomatic! 
    There are some very interesting questions and interesting, enlightening, honest answers.
    And there are also some not so 'interesting' (just my opinion!!) questions but certainly entertaining if you want some fun!
    Yes, there's something for everyone.  A real mixed space to check in and commune, for any mood or need.

4. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

I love when some one give me a good answer to my question or a exciting answer is okay too.  And yes I love to answer question and read other peoples answers.
    It is fun

5. Jynzly profile image74
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

Questions make us think, and yes people are interesting because we are thinking beings.

6. BlossomSB profile image92
    BlossomSBposted 6 years ago

I do; I think it's a great aspect of HubPages. The questions and answers are so interesting and they help to make us feel more of a community as we join in the discussions.

7. time2rite profile image59
    time2riteposted 6 years ago

I love the questions and answers on Hub Pages!  I find they are as unique and interesting as each and every one of us Hubbers.  Plus, it gives us each a chance to exchange ideas, information and opinions.

8. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

The answers can be a beginning to a hubpage article.  If you find yourself answering the question with a host of information, the wise thing to do is to use the caption below this block and "Make a Hub about it."  It is also great to write for Hubpages. The answers are  sometimes doors that need to be opened so that content can be shared within the community and on the Google search engine.

9. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

There are some really good questions and answers.  I like HubPage Gal's suggestion.

10. jacqui2011 profile image86
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Yes I do too. I love finding out the view and opinions that the other Hubbers have. It is so interesting to see what other people think and their reasons behind it.

11. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

Always do...the answers and questions are so varied and thought provoking as the people who create them...our little world of hub written dialogues...

12. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I do reading the questions. Some are really thought provoking and others are entertaining.   It is stimulating to see all the different variety and interests.

working