jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Where else do you write online, and why?

1. SidKemp profile image96
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Where else do you write online, and why?

I love HubPages, and I'm here to stay. But I'm wondering about writing on other Internet sites as well. But I don't know anything about them. If you are writing on another site - or were - and can say clearly why you are writing there (as well as HubPages), or why you quit - what didn't work at the other site - I'd love to know.

2. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

Hi Sid-I wish I could give you some info, but right now, HP is all I can handle with my FT job and my nephew...I've heard weazley was one sight that others had tried but not sure how it is working for them.  smile

3. kloydskii profile image61
    kloydskiiposted 5 years ago

squidoo, ezinemark, articlesbase, and many others.

SidKempposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi kloydskii - thanks - how does each one work for you?

4. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

I put all of my hubs on tumblr, because it takes so little effort to have and follow blogs there. You just click follow, and you can scroll through everyone' posts all at once. Its efficient!

5. elayne001 profile image70
    elayne001posted 5 years ago

Besides Hubpages, I write for textbroker, ezinearticles, and I also write for an online magazine, http://www.beachcomberpete.com/write_for_us/

I write at textbroker, although the pay is not that great, they payout quickly and regularly, and you can choose what topic to write about. Ezinearticles give you a level that you can earn, and you can post your articles from HP for a backlink. http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Ruth_Kongaika

My latest is beachcomberpete which pays out quickly, and you just write about places you have been in first person perspective. I am really enjoying that one.

I have written for several others, but they either "died" or got too stringent. I do not like the sites where you have to bid to get the job. Best wishes in your writing experiences SidKemp.

SidKempposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Elayne. You're answer is excellent - if I ever need a technical writer, I'll check these out, and I hope to see a few more answers as clear as yours!

6. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 5 years ago
  7. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

squidoo and blogger are the main places I write

8. harmony155 profile image69
    harmony155posted 5 years ago

I also write for textbroker.com. I write when I choose, select my own articles, and get paid once a week.

9. AlokkumarSharma profile image59
    AlokkumarSharmaposted 5 years ago

Other than hubpages I use to write on Ezine Articles and on my blogs. I am not a professional writer and I know i make some big mistakes while writing but may main objective for writing is sharing my knowledge with others and getting some useful information with others.
    Other than that I write to improve my writing skills and I am really happy that I can see improvement in last few months.. It will take some time but one day I will be a good writer.

10. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

My focus is HubPages and while I have dabbled with blogger and will start a WordPress site for a client, my passion is here.

I love HubPage's format, I love the ease of writing here, I love the traffic and I also love the insight it provides. Our fellow hubbers are wonderful!

Yes, I have tangled with a few but overall they are just gems.

Interestingly, two of my favorite writers are of opinions where we agree to disagree and yet we respect each other and hopefully we learn and grow.

I simply love HubPages the best!

working