jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How long do you take to read and comment on a new hub?

1. myownlife profile image38
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

How long do you take to read and comment on a new hub?

Do you read all the new hubs that you are notified ? And do you comment on all the hubs you read?

2. pals002 profile image61
    pals002posted 5 years ago

I will first look at the title of the hub and only open the hub that catch my attention and interest. Then I will glance through the hub first to see that the content is good before I read them through. I will usually make comment on the hub once I read them.It takes me around 5 to 10 minutes to read and comment on a new hub.

myownlifeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

pals002, yes you are true, every hub deserves at least 5-10 minutes. I liked it.

3. dlegendre profile image61
    dlegendreposted 5 years ago

A new hub deserves at least one read.  First the title. Does it make me want to read on?  Then I read the entire writing. If it loses me halfway then I don't finish and usually don't comment.  I don't comment in those situations because the writing just wasn't my taste of subjects or styles, not that it lacked. If I read all the way through, I read it again and let my other senses take over to bring me to the virtual place/event/emotion the writer is depicting.  99% of the time I do this right away.  If I wait then it might get lost on my "to do" list!

dlegendre, Certainly every new hub has to be given at least a glance, and encourage it.

4. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I'm with the others who commented - if the title gets me I'll look at it. If the first couple of paragraphs interest me, I'll read the rest of it. If I have something to add, I'll comment, especially if I really liked the Hub. Some Hubbers, though, I will read anything they write. I've learned a lot of cool stuff that way!

Georgie lowery, That is true, the most important thing is whether the hub interests or not. Yes hp is an entire university.

5. Alastar Packer profile image85
    Alastar Packerposted 5 years ago

Once you reach a certain level it becomes nearly impossible to read every new hub that comes out by those you follow. At that point you'd be wise to work out as best you can a fair system. Read the story, give appropriate votes, and post feedback as much as possible which I do maybe 85% of the time.

@Alastar Packer, Yes that is true so far I have been trying to read and comment on new hubs.
      I try my best.

working