jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

On what other sites do you write, besides HubPages?

1. everymom profile image76
    everymomposted 5 years ago

On what other sites do you write, besides HubPages?

On what other sites, besides HubPages, do you write in order to generate passive income, as well as find your writing voice and improve your skills?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I don't write for any other "paid" writing sites but I do contribute to several forums dedicated to hard rock/metal music and movies.

3. Goody5 profile image71
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

I have a day job for making money, and the hub pages is my main site, however I do visit Writing.Com which has been around now for over 12 years. Keep on hubbing  smile

4. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

I write on Hub Pages, Wizzley, Squidoo, Ezine (Backlinks) as well as plenty of other blogs as a guest post writer when I get the time basically for the sake of backlinks. Also, got my own blog and now a website too. But, writing is just a hobby

5. profile image0
    The Writers Dogposted 5 years ago

I stopped writing here when HP started the idle feature. Now I write on my own blog and occasionally at  wikinut.

6. Gina145 profile image83
    Gina145posted 5 years ago

The only other site I am contributing to at the moment is WebAnswers.  I do earn some money for my time, but if I stop contributing for a few days the "passive" income dries up.

Contributing to WebAnswers doesn't really help me find my writing voice as my contributions there aren't really creative.

Closed to reply