jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

What chance do you have to make it if everything is written on the internet?

1. moronkee profile image77
    moronkeeposted 3 years ago

What chance do you have to make it if everything is written on the internet?

How do you ensure you're not  writing the same ideas over and over again?

2. Anaydena profile image84
    Anaydenaposted 3 years ago

Best bet is to actually write something a bit personal to you. Did you go to McDonald's and have a bad experience? Write about that, no one experience is the same. The trick is that even if you happen to write yet another "How to Get Rich Quick" article or yet another "How Does Hubpages Work" you have to put your personality and flavor into your writing - which goes back to personal things and experiences that you have experienced.

moronkeeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the tip Anaydena. You have given me a brilliant idea. I hope Google doesn't frown at this because there is so much noise about writing original content.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Anadena is right. Truly new ideas are incredibly rare, so it's more important to create a unique voice for yourself. People follow writers because they like their style. Find your unique voice and then apply it to whatever you want to write. People who like that voice will follow you, even if the information can be found elsewhere on the internet.

4. Sundeep Kataria profile image74
    Sundeep Katariaposted 3 years ago

I too agree with Anaydena. This is a good place to share creative ideas, personal experience. For generating ideas you may like to check out:
    http://sundeepkataria.hubpages.com/hub/ … d-Articles

moronkeeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I clicked the link you provided and read your hub. The infornation helped. Thanks for answering my question.

5. lostohanababy profile image59
    lostohanababyposted 3 years ago

You have as much chance to succeed on the internet as the next person.  It's not about competing with a sophisticated machine, as the computer, but, to go with whatever 'creativity' you have that want to spontaneteously capable of in writing day-to-day or when ever you have time to write.  Using the computer is a convenience.  Helpful, interesting, and informative.  But, man invented it .  I remind myself, when my little pc becomes independent and has a mind of its own..I wait for a 'better' day, and start again!

6. the3mushketeers profile image61
    the3mushketeersposted 3 years ago

Finding your writers voice is the most important front to be taken care of if writing is you passion. Write about what you love doing or what you know about like the back of your hand. Does not sound difficult does it? But actually it is because finding your inner passion may be more tough than you think. if your passion may come of as to common like a game , its best to use your own style...if humor is your forte, than use it. besides its all about being you i.e staying true to yourself. if you don't make it as a writer doesn't mean your not good enough , maybe your made for greater things in life.
    Wishing you all the best for whatever you wish pursue,
    Caged soul

7. TheShadowSpecter profile image93
    TheShadowSpecterposted 13 months ago

Controversy sells no matter how saturated a particular story becomes.  The public has an addiction to finding whatever they can on the Internet about a particular subject whenever that subject is controversial in nature.

working