How long did it take you to start earning money from the Hub Pages Earning Progr

1. CarolRucker profile image79
    CarolRuckerposted 2 years ago

How long did it take you to start earning money from the Hub Pages Earning Program?

Just curious. After four years, I just received my first $50 payment from the earning program. I'm excited about that, but I'm wondering about other hubber success stories.

How long did it take you to earn your first $50. Do you believe that your earnings are related to the number of hubs you have? Are your hub topics a big factor for you?

2. Lowdown0 profile image82
    Lowdown0posted 2 years ago

Hey congrats on your payout, most people likely don't ever get to that first payout. Right now, I'm at a total of 49.76 with one day left this month. I haven't written a hub for a couple months and make only about .05 cents per day, so likely will make my first payout next month, which means 17 months into my hubbing I will get my first payout.

I've written 37 hubs, and from what I can gather certain subjects and hubs do much better than others. For me, Lawn care, golf, and writing online have done the best. I would say that reviews on popular products could be a very good niche to get into. Opinion pieces and commentary on certain subjects largely don't do as well.

I think I'm going to switch over to being paid directly to my Adsense, instead of the adsense program, this because it would help me make my payout quicker through adsense with my other adsense endeavors.

I'm looking to make a comeback at hubpages, or at least start writing here more consistently again, It's a quality place to write.

3. profile image0
    Jacobb9205posted 2 years ago

I have yet to reach my first payout, but I'm happy to say that I'm almost half way there!