jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

How much do you earn on hubpages?

1. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 3 years ago

How much do you earn on hubpages?

2. chuckandus6 profile image74
    chuckandus6posted 3 years ago

I've earned a decent amount for like extra cash nut not like working at a regular job, but some people make their living, we are not allowed to say specifics, because of hubpages regulations.but I've been paid every time it is actually month after you reach 50 or more..that is the minimum payout.

3. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12366616_f260.jpg

That question is against HubPages TOS.   Let's say some people earn magnificently while other earnings are just average and many are merely piddling by.

4. Jojo Yousef profile image71
    Jojo Yousefposted 3 years ago

NOT YET, I hope so but I'm very glad  because I'm here in Hubpages

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Giving out exact figures is against Da Rules so I'll just say that my earnings fall somewhere between a "teensy bit" and "a boat load."

1. chuckandus6 profile image74
      chuckandus6posted 3 years agoin reply to this

lol had me thinking that one over a minute (haha) ; )

6. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

All I can say is enough to pay my phone bill each month (usually). Enough to keep me here!

1. chuckandus6 profile image74
      chuckandus6posted 3 years agoin reply to this

yeah I think I enjoy making the hubs and might do it any way it helps release my inner creativity.and helps me improve my organization

2. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I agree! Even when I made nothing I still wrote!

7. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 3 years ago

I have had one payout in 3 years.  When I first started it was significant, now that I have 50 published hubs, it's not  enough to buy a can of beans per month...go figure!

8. MizBejabbers profile image91
    MizBejabbersposted 3 years ago

At this point I write for fun and the fellowship of other writers, so I don't publish enough hubs to say I make any significant money but I've made a little. That attitude may change when I retire from my regular job as a state legal editor. BTW, I thought the payout had a $100 minimum. When did it become $50? I've never received a $50 payout.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The minimum for a Google AdSense payout is $100. For the HubPages Ads Program, the minimum is $50.

working