Patience: It's Important to Practice by Misbah

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (23 posts)
  1. surovi99 profile image83
    surovi99posted 2 years ago

Read the following article by Misbah where she explains how patience can be a virtue and gives us three meditation exercises to dwell upon our patience. Here is the link:

https://hubpages.com/religion-philosoph … t-to-learn

1. surovi99 profile image83
      surovi99posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Misbah, I loved your article where you explain how to practice patience and much more. Really helpful article and full of wise advice. Thank you for sharing.

1. Misbah786 profile image86
        Misbah786posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Rosina, thank you so much for sharing my article and for posting this forum discussion. This is so sweet of you. smile
        I am so glad to know that you found it helpful.

Take care and have a great day ahead!!
        Best wishes for 2022 smile

Many Blessings and lots of Love!!

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image89
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hello Misbah!
      Great response to 'Patience.' I think you said it all-- How to practice Patience, and the ways, by means of which, we can develop it. Exercises and meditation do help, and there is no doubt about it.
      Thank you for sharing this.
      Thanks Rosina, for sharing Misbah's wonderful article.
      Best Wishes to both of you.

Thank you so much for your very kind and sweet comment, Chitra Di. Yes, undoubtedly meditation helps us to practice and develop patience. I am so glad you enjoyed reading it. Much Gratitude! smile

Happy 2022 in advance!!
        Blessings and Love as always!!

2. Jodah profile image92
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Great work, Misbah. You give very wise and helpful advice in how to learn and exercise patience in your article.
    Thank you so much for sharing, Rosina.

Thank you so much for your very kind and generous comment, John. I'm glad you found the advice to be helpful and wise. The word 'wise' is one of my favorites. You are the first person to say it to me, I think wink tongue
      I enjoyed reading your comment. Your kindness is very much appreciated. Gratitude, dear friend!

Best wishes for 2022!
      Blessings always!! smile

3. AliciaC profile image94
    AliciaCposted 2 years ago

Misbah has created an interesting and thought-provoking article. Thank you for sharing it, Rosina. The information in the article is potentially very helpful for someone who wants to practice patience.

Linda, I always appreciate your kind and thoughtful comments. I am so pleased to know that you found this article to be interesting, helpful and thought provoking. Thank you so much for your kindness and support.

Wishing you a happy, healthy and blessed New Year smile

Blessings always!!

4. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years ago

Misbah
    This is a great article where you tell us patience is a virtue.

You share part of your own personal journey with us & how you work on maintaining patience.

You tell us Patience  "is a condition of complete awareness. Being fully present to what it is. Complete participation in what is to come next. It is all about a conscious state of mind."

Your explanation is great.  Most people just react, but learning how to respond is much better.

I love your examples of how to learn patience.
    I like how if you are worried & take a few moments to relax first...you actually avoid disputes.

Stress & Anxiety makes us impatient.

It's better to be mindful.  To think about the present moment.

You show us three exercises that will help us lessen our stress.

1 ~Mindful meditation
    2 ~Taking time to stop or pause
    3 ~Zen.

"They enable you to learn three fundamental skills: calm, deep breathing, and concentrating"

You did a wonderful job with this one.

I'll post it in the word prompt article.

Thank you so much, Bredz, for your very kind and sweet comments. I really appreciate your efforts to read and respond to each response. I hope everything is going well for you. I'm thinking of you!

God bless you and your family. Ameen!
      Thank you for including the link in the word prompt article. smile

I wish you a joyful, beautiful, cheerful, and peaceful 2022. May it bring you happiness and smiles.

Take care of yourself and stay healthy.
      Blessings and lots of Love. smile

5. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years ago

Misbah
    Thank you so much for thinking of me.

The road is getting a bit bumpy...but hopefully the new year will bring smiles.

Sending you hugs.
    Bredz

Hugs!!! smile
      Stay Blessed!!

6. Peggy W profile image94
    Peggy Wposted 2 years ago

Thanks for all the tips on practicing patience, Misbah.  And thanks for the share, Rosina.  As the old saying goes: "Practice makes perfect!"

1. Brenda Arledge profile image81
      Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Peggy...
      That is what they say...I think it works.

It works!! smile

2. Misbah786 profile image86

Thank you so much for your very kind and sweet comment, Peggy. Yes, I agree "practice makes perfect". smile
      Best wishes for 2022.

Blessings and Love!!

7. Pamela99 profile image91
    Pamela99posted 2 years ago

I love your article on patience, Misbah. The steps you have outlined work so well when you are dealing with stress. I know they work so beautifully. Thank you for sharing all you have been doing over the past 2 years.
    Love and Many Blessings.

Thank you for posting Misbah's article, Rosina.

Hi Pamela,

Thank you so much for your very nice and beautiful comment, dear friend. I am happy you enjoyed my response to the word prompt. I am happy to share about my experience with all of you. smile

Wishing you a beautiful and blessed 2022!

Take care and keep smiling.

Many Blessings and Love!! smile

8. Misbah786 profile image86
    Misbah786posted 2 years ago

Hello Everyone!

I need your advice. As all of you know that the article was written in response to the word prompt, 'Patience'. I have received an email from HubPages editors they want to move this article to RemedyGrove but they requested me to make a change in it. This is what they have asked me to do:

"Thank you for writing this thoughtful article! In order to move it on RemedyGrove, I have a request:

Can you remove all mention of the writing prompt this article was based around?"

I am not sure whether to remove it or not. They move all the articles on LetterPile that are based on word prompts so why can't articles based on word prompts be moved to other niche sites?

Misbah
      I'm really not sure why they would ask you to do that one.

I've never heard of this before now.

It's not like you have a link to the word prompt posted.

You only have words mentioning that it inspired you to write the article.

But hey...Congratulations on the Niche Site.

Do whatever is best for you.
      Bredz

This is 2022, I think we should get used to expect the unexpected things by now. lol! big_smile
        This is the future tongue

Thank you so much for your congratulations. I'm glad they believe it has the ability to be moved to a niche site. I am grateful to you for this word prompt; you were the inspiration behind it, and everyone knows it. I'll try to edit it tomorrow. I'm too lazy to do it right now. neutral

Take care and stay well. smile

Hugs & Blessings!!

Misbah
          Be proud of yourself.

I only gave you one word...you wrote the article.

I'm sincerely happy for you.
          Edit away.

But get some rest first.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)