jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are there certain days of the week that make you more enthusiastic about cleanin

1. profile image50
    notsotuffposted 7 years ago

Are there certain days of the week that make you more enthusiastic about cleaning than other days?

I was raised to think that cleaning(laundry) could only be done during the weekend.  This kept me playing catch up the rest of the week .

2. It's just me profile image60
    It's just meposted 7 years ago

Tuesdays, weekends are crazy with the kids home all weekend, then Mondays are for catching up what didn't get done over the weekend. Tuesdays are for a final polish and then relaxing until the week starts again.

3. C.A. Johnson profile image70
    C.A. Johnsonposted 7 years ago

All I can truly say is that a perfectly clean house is a sign that my computer is down. Other than that,any day in the middle of the night. That's when I rearrange the furniture too.

4. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

In my childhood, Monday WAS washday.  Running my own household, I prefer to go into the weekend with a clean home and no dirty laundry.   Actually, I stay on top of laundry.

But whether we relax, or have guests, I like my house clean and fresh  FOR the weekend.

5. Kris Heeter profile image80
    Kris Heeterposted 6 years ago

I don't think there is any day of the week that I feel enthusiastic about cleaning:)   But when I do get that rare enthusiastic feeling, I can go non-stop!