jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How many times do you clean your house every week?

1. profile image53
    plushousewareposted 6 years ago

How many times do you clean your house every week?

2. CWanamaker profile image97
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

Everyday I usually do a quick pick up and wipe down of the kitchen surfaces. About every weekend I do the bigger stuff like vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, etc.On monthly basis I change the AC filters, and do some yardwork.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

It depends on what you consider cleaning the house -- like deep-cleaning scrubby type stuff, or simple tidying? I do some tidying every day, such as picking up kids' toys, sweeping, washing dishes, vacuuming, etc. For scrubbing things down, dusting, etc. it's usually about once a week that I will take a couple of hours to go over the house. Thankfully, I also have a husband who understands that a clean house isn't woman's work, it's the job of anyone who contributes to its condition of uncleanliness.

4. Krysanthe profile image95
    Krysantheposted 6 years ago

I am constantly cleaning, with 2 kids I really don't have much choice.  I do use the FlyLady's method.  The hub below details pretty much what I do everyday.

http://krysanthe.hubpages.com/hub/Follo … Final-Week

5. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

I dust, vacuum and mop the floors everyday.  I do the bathroom in the weekend.  It's easy for me as I live in a one-bedroom apartment.

6. Vanessa Anderson profile image59
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

I clean everyday.  Light housework is done everyday after work and then the heavy duty cleaning takes place on the weekends.

7. IntuitiveMind profile image60
    IntuitiveMindposted 6 years ago

Light cleaning everyday, small loads of wash each night if possible, and heavier cleaning once a week.

8. nicolaroberts profile image57
    nicolarobertsposted 6 years ago

I like to clean my house at least 2 times in every week not my own hand but using the help of some house clearance services...Please visit - http://www.clearanceandcleanup.co.uk/cl … clearance/