jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would you rather have a beach house or a house on a hill?

1. LailaK profile image75
    LailaKposted 6 years ago

Would you rather have a beach house or a house on a hill?

2. wiserworld profile image91
    wiserworldposted 6 years ago

I'd have to go with the beach house as long as it wasn't in a dangerous area. It's a risky investment if the tides get really high.

3. Cherrietgee profile image78
    Cherrietgeeposted 6 years ago

I would rather have a beach house. The thought of waking up every morning with the sound of the waves and the smell of the sea, just relaxes me. I could see myself taking walks several times a day and living a completely stress free life. Definitely a beach house for me.

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

If my choices are only those two, then a house on the beach.  I would really love a house on a hill overlooking the beach.  That's a bit picky though -I'll take either.

5. profile image54
    lasertekservicesposted 6 years ago

I prefer having a beach house minus the big tides and all that is dangerous.

6. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

My dream is to have a beach house, white and airy, on a cliff with a wide and sheltered verandah overlooking the beautiful ocean in every season, every weather, every time of the day...I would sit there with my laptop and writer my stories...maybe once in my retirement years, my dream comes true:)

7. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 6 years ago

Beach house all the way. The sound of the waves and the salt air put me to sleep like a baby!

8. TomRy profile image70
    TomRyposted 5 years ago

I would go with the beach house, usually they are worth more. You can sell the beach house and buy several homes in the hills.

working