jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (19 posts)

Where would you rather go for a vacation - somewhere with snow or sun?

1. HawaiiHeart profile image75
    HawaiiHeartposted 5 years ago

Where would you rather go for a vacation - somewhere with snow or sun?

2. sethpowers profile image71
    sethpowersposted 5 years ago

I gotta have sun during a vacation because the sun implies a beach. Preferably a Caribbean paradise.

3. ithabise profile image85
    ithabiseposted 5 years ago

This one's easy: SNOW! I enjoy the fall and winter, and I love the snow. Skiing, which I've done once and pretty well, is addictive! Some dream of a home on the golf course; I'll take one on the slope!

4. profile image53
    nadyllieposted 5 years ago

I agree with sethpowers because i love the beach and i rather be hot then  cold.

5. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

After a year of hot weather some time in the snow would be great - wear clothes ,a beanie - cuddle up by a fire at night- beautiful !

1. profile image53
      nadyllieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah that is true can i follow you or you follow me write back as  soon as posible thanks.

2. freecampingaussie profile image62
      freecampingaussieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi nadylilie , I had a look at your site but you have no hubs yet , let me know when you do as I follow people depending on what they write about - If I enjoy their hubs.

6. amb1jer profile image60
    amb1jerposted 5 years ago

I'm an all season girl and living someplace we get both, I can say I prefer winter. There is nothing like a warm fire, drinking hot apple cider, and watching movies in your PJ's while it's storming outside.

7. suzzycue profile image93
    suzzycueposted 5 years ago

I am a sun godess so the beach is where I would head for. Also I love to fish so water is definately in the picture for my vacations.

8. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

being from India snow will be preferable at this time of the year :-)

9. sarahmoose profile image80
    sarahmooseposted 5 years ago

It has to be sun for me, I love spending time on the beach!!

10. bankscottage profile image96
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I'd prefer to do both.  Yes, in the same vacation.  I have been looking at Taos, NM.  As I understand it, you can go skiing in the mountains in the morning and return to town to enjoy the sun and warm weather shopping  and visiting the art galleries. Sounds like the perfect mix, all in one vacation.

11. Suzie HQ profile image94
    Suzie HQposted 5 years ago

I love both however i would pick sun over snow on a permanent basis. We don't see too much of sun in Ireland so when it shine it lifts moods like nothing else! I am also a true Cancerian water sign, a real water baby who loves beaches, getting out on the water in boats and just chilling to the sounds and smells of a coast.

12. petenali profile image87
    petenaliposted 5 years ago

Sun, sun, sun.... and did I mention sun?  For me, I would rather live in a hot climate and travel the odd time to go somewhere snowy it that warped part of my personality needed to glimpse the white stuff.
    Warmth and sun physically makes the body relax.... snow and cold makes it tense up.  Relaxing is the goal of a vacation, so sun it is!

13. iefox5 profile image59
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Snow for me. I love snow since I was a child and playing in the snow is funny.

14. yashin64 profile image60
    yashin64posted 5 years ago

i choose sun. sunny weather and coca cola with ice smile

15. TheKatsMeow profile image89
    TheKatsMeowposted 5 years ago

Where I live we have freezing cold weather for almost 6 months! I would rather go somewhere warm, and enjoy it while I can!!

Although I do love the winter weather too, I don't live near a beach, and would love to go somewhere tropical, I guess it depends where you live and what you have around you smile

16. Jean Rogers profile image83
    Jean Rogersposted 5 years ago

Sun!

I would love to explore more of Costa Rica, visit the Galapagos and travel to southern Italy...all sunny places.

17. profile image0
    greeneyedblondieposted 4 years ago

I would totally chose snow. Winter is my favorite season because of it (and there are other reasons too).

working