jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you use your favourite color throughout your home or not at all because someo

1. suzzycue profile image94
    suzzycueposted 5 years ago

Do you use your favourite color throughout your home or not at all because someone doesn't like it?

2. Suzie HQ profile image94
    Suzie HQposted 5 years ago

From one Suzie to another, yes i definitely use my favourite colour which is green, particularly lime green.As a make-up artist, painter and craftsperson i love love love colour and believe if you are passionate about a colour, then use it in your decor.There are alot of ways you can integrate hues and tones of your favourite colour even if your partner really hates it!! I have my beloved "bright greens" in many different ways such as cushions, dishes, candle holders, candles, vases, tablewear and linen. Plants are another great way of bringing your colour into your abode.

suzzycueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Suzzie HQ. My color is blue and I am with you on having it everywhere. I also collect cobalt blue glass and have vases and candle stick holders of that in every room as well as my curtains are blue. I find blue a calming color.

3. sassydee profile image74
    sassydeeposted 5 years ago

yes i have one of my favorite colors in my room and i used to have my other favorite in my living room!

4. JancRainHardy profile image61
    JancRainHardyposted 5 years ago

Yes, I made it in different shades. Making my favourite color a paint for my entire house does not decrease it's beauty. In fact most people who saw it find it attractive. I love violet and it does not matter if others won't like it.

suzzycueposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Right on. I did the same thing and people who saw it thought it made it look bigger than it really was.

working