jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you only had 1 minute to leave your home what would you take?

1. dandelionweeds profile image79
    dandelionweedsposted 3 years ago

If you only had 1 minute to leave your home what would you take?

2. Zelkiiro profile image94
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Wallet, external hard drive, cell phone, flashlight, the obvious (clothes, coat, shoes, glasses), and deodorant.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

My kids. If they were not one of the options I have a suitcase full of pictures and important documents in case of emergency. So I would grab the suit case and my laptop because of all the important info on it.

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

after the family and pets of course - I would grab my office equipment because that's my livelihood and I wouldn't want to lose everything and would want to be back to work asap.

5. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 years ago

If I am just leaving and then returning like going to work:  and I have done this many times when I over sleep are my car keys, pocketbook, lunch and a book to read on my breaks.  And I can do that in a minute.

But if it was something like a fire husband, children, cat, dog and bird

6. christin53 profile image81
    christin53posted 3 years ago

Important documents ,my handbag  and my children's childhood photos.

7. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 3 years ago

I would take (quite simply) my time, to ensure I did not forget anything of great importance.

8. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I'm assuming you mean material object since family and pets are always at the top. For me it would be my flash drive. It's easy to carry and contains practically everything I've ever written. Since my goal is to make a living off of writing, it makes sense I would want that to survive the fire.