jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

answer and explain to me please!!!.... if i'am still ganna wait for there call

1. syrose profile image55
    syroseposted 7 years ago

answer and explain to me please!!!.... if i'am still ganna wait for there call

they let me sign a paper when i came at there agency... but after that they just  said there going to call me if there is any audation.

why??? i dont understand is that true that they dont know about schedule for auodation for a model???? are they going to call me or not. are they interested with me  to be there model?????

2. BlindMan profile image54
    BlindManposted 7 years ago

well it depends on them, some agency just say that they are gonna call just to get rid of you, and some mean it

3. syrose profile image55
    syroseposted 7 years ago

thank u so much for ur answer smile it help's thanx again

4. Jennifer Ann profile image58
    Jennifer Annposted 7 years ago

What are the feelings you got from them? Did you feel they were interested? Some agencies keep people on their books, and match them up with clients. I am assuming you left a portfolio with them, and if they think you are what a client is looking for will show them a cross section of who is on their books. If this is what you want to do, I wouldn't put my eggs in one basket and wait for the call, that may or may not come. I would sign up to as many agencies as possible to give yourself a broader exposure. Audition for TV ads,  modelling for catalogues etc. the more places you are registered at, the higher chance of getting work.

working