jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is it legal for a person to create more than one account in hub pages at a time?

1. breathing profile image59
    breathingposted 6 years ago

Is it legal for a person to create more than one account in hub pages at a time?

2. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 6 years ago
  3. Brett.Tesol profile image52
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

As far as I am aware, that is OK to do (can't see any reason why not).

However, don't use two accounts to try and manipulate your views or comments.

Also, you will need to put in A LOT of work to develop two blogs ... might be worth really focusing on one to start with and get a good following, before opening the second account.

4. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

Yes, It is legal for anyone to create more than one account on Hubpages and used in the spirit of contribution to the community.
    For more information you can visit
    http://hubpages.com/faq/#multipleaccounts

5. farahzachzia profile image59
    farahzachziaposted 6 years ago

I think can. Its allowed. I read it somewhere here in hub Page but I forget, but i think you can find all the answer at HUB PAGE FAQ

6. SpiffyD profile image82
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

Yes it is, but care must be exercised as far as posting derivative material from your other account. Having a second account might be great if you have another niche that you prefer not to mix, but it must be done with the right spirit. It is both legal and ethical to do it once you don't abuse the privilege.

7. puddingicecream profile image76
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

I doubt it's not legal. There's no stopping someone from having multiple accounts.

8. megmccormick profile image73
    megmccormickposted 6 years ago

Yes you can and the best thing to do is to make the other account(s) very focused on a specific niche or topic.  Good luck!

working