jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the first thing you would buy if you received a bonus at work?

1. MelChi profile image81
    MelChiposted 6 years ago

What is the first thing you would buy if you received a bonus at work?

Would you buy something that you've been longing for, or would you settle your outstanding debt?  What is the first thing you'd use the money to buy or spend it on?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I think if the Gods of the HP Ad Program, Amazon.com, and Google Adsense gave me a bonus....I'd reinvest in myself, and purchase a nice Mac computer.

3. geetika iyer profile image73
    geetika iyerposted 6 years ago

I am a techno savvy person and I keep a list of any interesting new gadgets which i come across. So the moment I make some extra cash it will be spent on an electronic gadget for sure.

4. cookies4breakfast profile image58
    cookies4breakfastposted 6 years ago

I would buy my husband the new ipad he's dying to get.  Then, I would pay someone to finish painting our kitchen!

5. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

It would depend on the amount.  I don't have any debt other than my house, so I think I would put it in the bank until something I really wanted came along.  If it was a huge amount, I would remodel my bathroom so that it was more user friendly for folks getting older.

6. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 6 years ago

My husband just got his bonus and we are leaving for a mini baby free vacation in the morning! First child free night in over a year!

7. olaseni85 profile image59
    olaseni85posted 6 years ago

No matter the Amount, will just get My Mom something good.

8. Riverfish24 profile image83
    Riverfish24posted 5 years ago

A bonus is a good time coming! But when it does, what would you first spend it on? Do we have a wish list (practical one). In response to the question by MelChi 31 read more