Misfit Chick profile image 93

Election to close to call in early swing state results! OMG!!!

Isn't the anticipation at least a little bit exciting? Most of you already know who I voted for & it doesn't really matter, cuz I live in WA State which is very blue. Although to be fair, I was out & about today and saw a van with an American flag all over it with signs sticking out at the top: Democrats for Trump. I keep telling you all, conservatives are NOT the only ones voting for him. They really should stop taking so much credit, ha! My 'beliefs' are that the outcome is a direct reflection of the health of our country's 'soul' as a whole - yeah, kind of exciting. :)

Misfit Chick profile image93

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) says

Norine Williams 10 months ago

No you're "getting old!" Trump will fulfill Bible! I also hope he wins! GOD is TIRED & I'm TIRED of this "smarter than GOD" attitude the world has!

"I form the light,& create darkness: I make peace,& create EVIL: I the LORD do ALL th

lovemychris profile image80

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• Misfit Chick profile image

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) 10 months ago

The repercussions is what has been concerning me, as well - thus another 'outlet' question. Chin up, Trump kind of blindsided us - no one was expecting him; and we certainly were not expecting his rude, obnoxious disposition to INSPIRE people. :)

Norine Williams says

Norine Williams 10 months ago

The world is not ready for Trump!

He's "smarter than the average bear!"