jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

NOW!

1. gmwilliams profile image82
    gmwilliamsposted 22 months ago

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/8588108.jpg
    President Obama, YOUR THOUGHTS!

1. Credence2 profile image87
      Credence2posted 22 months ago in reply to this

I support Barack Obama and continue to support him as the best among the choices that were made available for me during the 2008 and 2012 contests.

1. rhamson profile image76
        rhamsonposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Unfortunately I agree with you. I am disappointed with his TPP agreement and the Iran nuclear deal but he was the best choice at the time.

I did not care for the TPP, but the Iran nuclear deal was smart diplomacy in my opinion.

You may be right about the diplomacy but we got very little for the concessions we made. The other problem is the honor system it relies on.

But what was the alternative? I am certainly not willing to go to war over Iran, Israel is the only nuclear power in the area. I am paying more attention to her.

The status quo was not working, contrary to what you say I have read that much was accomplished with the agreement as opposed to the situation prior to its implementation.

I think we should just get the hell out of there entirely. Leave a battalion or two in Saudi Arabia until we can get away from the petro dollar. Yankee go home is all I have heard over there so lets do it.

That is a horse of a different color, I understand that. It has been that the most loudly heard arguments against Obama's arrangement is that is was not hawkish enough toward Iran, and that we should take the cue from Netanyahu and bomb Iran into submission. From the other side, the only ultimate solution was war.

This is a war of Chieftains and Mullahs so let them eat each other up. Rouhani wants an apology from the US now [1]. This is a pissing contest and the further we participate the deeper we get into trouble with it.

[1] http://news.yahoo.com/rouhani-says-u-ir … 23720.html

working