you add the list before 2016 closes its doors?
1. Half the world became free of war
2. Global life expectancy has more than doubled since 1770
3. The hole in the ozone layer has sown signs of healing for the first time.
4.Sri Lanka has eliminated malaria
5. Malaria is waning overall worldwide.
6. The world's most endangered species, the N.Zealand's kakapo bird, is now far less endangered.
7. Fewer children are dying
8. Beavers are back in Scotland and doing well.
9. The no. of AID'S deaths are way down
10. Fewer people are starving
11. More children are getting an education, than not.
12. Global carbon dioxide emissions has stopped.
13. Israel made a large desalination plant, work. Affordable water is now available in one of the driest parts of the world.
Wow! Learned something new. Thanks for sharing this threekeys.
Thanks for providing an accent on the positive for a year that I would otherwise consider a time for the wearing of sackcloth.
All good news - just when I need some. Thanks and Happy New Year!
by Rosie Rose 7 years ago
What is the worst thing that had happened to you in 2010?My heart was broken... twice. A six-month relationship ended, and then recently I lost my darling little dog Peaches.
by Susan Keeping 9 years ago
Unfortunately, I was in a cranky mood all morning. But then the sun came out and I was better. We had another beautiful sunny day here and it's supposed to be a sunny weekend.
by Janis Leslie Evans 2 years ago
Has anyone else seen a steep drop in traffic and earnings all of a sudden? This is so strange. Actually started Thursday.
by quicksand 3 years ago
About Poverty Elimination Globally And Distribution Of Wealth - Got Any Ideas?One bright idea is all it takes to alert the small percentage of people who own a large quantum of wealth. A suggestion that could trigger a call to action resulting in bringing immense benefits to millions around the...
by Money Fairy 22 months ago
How can you think more positive when you are living in poverty?I know you can try and have positive thoughts and thinking. But when living with next to nothing how can you be positive? I try and be grateful for the small things but sometimes it's difficult. Any suggestions?
by Paul Edmondson 20 months ago
http://blog.hubpages.com/2017/01/26/201 … o-premium/A post to check out if you haven't seen it.
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|