you add the list before 2016 closes its doors?
1. Half the world became free of war
2. Global life expectancy has more than doubled since 1770
3. The hole in the ozone layer has sown signs of healing for the first time.
4.Sri Lanka has eliminated malaria
5. Malaria is waning overall worldwide.
6. The world's most endangered species, the N.Zealand's kakapo bird, is now far less endangered.
7. Fewer children are dying
8. Beavers are back in Scotland and doing well.
9. The no. of AID'S deaths are way down
10. Fewer people are starving
11. More children are getting an education, than not.
12. Global carbon dioxide emissions has stopped.
13. Israel made a large desalination plant, work. Affordable water is now available in one of the driest parts of the world.
Wow! Learned something new. Thanks for sharing this threekeys.
Thanks for providing an accent on the positive for a year that I would otherwise consider a time for the wearing of sackcloth.
All good news - just when I need some. Thanks and Happy New Year!
by Susan Keeping8 years ago
Unfortunately, I was in a cranky mood all morning. But then the sun came out and I was better. We had another beautiful sunny day here and it's supposed to be a sunny weekend.
by Yuval Barak Azagury11 days ago
Hello everyone, I'd like to get some feedback on my article: 13 Things You Need to Know Before Going to a Doctor's Appointment. I'm new to TheHub and would really appreciate hearing your opinion, especially if you can...
by Janis Leslie Evans21 months ago
Has anyone else seen a steep drop in traffic and earnings all of a sudden? This is so strange. Actually started Thursday.
by Paul Edmondson11 months ago
http://blog.hubpages.com/2017/01/26/201 … o-premium/A post to check out if you haven't seen it.
by chanroth5 years ago
Hi everyone, I know that each and everyone of you are all great writer in your own special way and have entertain more than thousands to millions of people each day. I am a program assistant at three different high...
by klarawieck7 years ago
I was assigned to teach elementary music to three self-contained classes of autistic children. I'm new at this and it seems like they've gone through three music teachers in the last three years because none of them...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.