Why the popularity of President Obama is falling down?
People are nervous. They are afraid. Eight years of Bush lies will do that.
We as Americans enjoy our freedoms and most of us understand that freedom is supplied and protected by those who stand up and fight for it.
This administration is weak on all fronts. Our President apologizes to less than friendly nations and to Europe for being American. We are the only nation who is called upon by any other country for help...and we try to help everyone!
There is no other nation that will stand up and fight for those who can't and give aid and comfort to those who need it. We readily spend our tax dollars on countries who will never repay it.
This President is ashamed of his own country and is trying to change it into an image he resonates with..which is a Socialist European welfare nation that captures profits and pirates taxes from those who work and spreads it those who don't or won't.
America is not a socialist country. We as Americans pride ourselves on the enginuity of those who create and do. The freedoms we enjoy were not given to us by political hacks who reside in posh offices paid for by us in Washington...Our freedoms are paid for by those who wear a uniform and stand up for those who do not have the fortitude to do so (like Obama). And yet there are so many on the left who will bad mouth the military and the America they fight for, but yet want to enjoy the freedoms paid for by their blood, sweat and tears.
Obama's popularity has quickly dropped because he believes this nation was built by him and that he is the one true cause of freedom. He is pompous and uses the military for a spotlight on himself. He is a socialist and American's are not.
The change he ran on to get into Washington was never defined by him. And now that we see his definition of change we do not want it.
The presidents rating are down because his term has become a war between THE OBAMA HATER VS OBAMA LOVERS. I applaud the HATERS because, right now they are winning. One side is ORGANIZING, while the other side is stuck IDOLIZING. I will admit I am a star player on a losing team, but I remain hopful. My hubpage will explain in more detail.
Because President Obama and the rest of our governmental structure has forgotten that they are in office for the benefit of the American population in order to make sure that the masses are represented fairly and equally without bias. Those in the position of power were not placed there to rule the world but instead to simply be a voice for the people of this country.
Since the reason are numerous, I will simply list bullets with little explanation attached:
1. America is rapidly discovering the kind of "change" Obama was pedaling is nothing they want to be associated with. It is the road to Socialism straight and true.
2. He shoved Healthcare Reform down the throats of America when the majority of Americans were against the measure.
3. He has totally sand-bagged all efforts at resolving our leaking Arizona border using excuse after excuse that amounts to lies.
4. He has basically thrown away $800 billion dollars of yet unearned taxpayer money on a stimulus plan that has worked to minimal positive effect.
5. He has stubbornly refused to show the simpliest of proof (i.e. birth certificate) proving that he is indeed a citizen and qualified for the office.
6. He has thumbed his nose at our stauchest of allies while kissing the feet of those who would kill us.
7. He has allowed Iran to continue working on nuclear development while we all try to talk them into playing nice. They will talk all day as long as they can continue to work behind the scene toward their goals.
8. He has turned his back on honoring America's war dead.
9. He has failed to establish that he has any allegiance to America (i.e. flag) by employing less than Presidential methods to show patriotism or the lack thereof.
10. He has nominated a judge to the Supreme Court who barely has any courtroom legal experience and none on the bench.
11. He has used the spill in the Gulf to help leverage the thought process toward approving Cap & Trade.
12. He has made it clear that he wants to "Globalize" America and get it in step with the rest of the world.
13. He has apologized for America when no apology was necessary.
I will leave it at unlucky thirteen for now. WB
by ixwa 8 years ago
When was it that the American People have been so Angry at a President as they do President Obama?
by Mister Veritis 7 years ago
Golf?Basketball?Poetry Readings?Expensive vacations at taxpayer expense?Bully additional US Allies?
by WeStand4Freedom 8 years ago
Impeachment of a President One would think that the impeachment of a president is not conducive in showing him support.”Give him a chance,” people say. President Obama, to be exact, has been in office for a year now. He has done a lot of damage in that year. I have seen not one...
by Marliza Gunter 18 months ago
Why do Christians fall down in prayer?I can't find in the bible where Jesus or the disciples made the people to fall under the anointing. The thing is, a non believer said such things are fake and there is no mention of this phenomena written in the New Testament...what should I answer...
by marinealways24 9 years ago
All opinions respected. Who would win a debate between Obama and Limbaugh?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 12 months ago
Was the racial climate in America better under President Obama or is it better under President Trump? Is President Trump responsible for the overt escalation of racism in America?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|