jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it the Nobel Peace Prize or Nobel Jackass Prize?

1. eculligan profile image73
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

Is it the Nobel Peace Prize or Nobel Jackass Prize?

After Al Gore won the peace prize and now Barack Obama winning it as well.  I am now skeptical of its worth of even being considered an award.  Neither one of these individuals have done anything worthy of winning an award.  There are heroes out there everyday who actually save peoples lives and do some really good things.  Giving these awards to Politicians is completely wrong and not deserving at all.  Thanks to Al and Barack you are now nominated the winners of the Nobel Jackass Award.

2. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

I share your frustration.......but it is not with the award itself.  It has in recent times, been awarded to those who made great strides in engineering, medical research and humanitarian efforts.

Like most other things, it can be abused and treated with less gravity and respect than it deserves.

Now, a question for you.........do you know which nation has had the most Nobel Peace Prize winners?

3. Powerful Pierre profile image81
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

Even being a Canadian I know that one  USA  won 271 so far

4. eculligan profile image73
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

To answer your question Justom you "jackass."  I design medical equipment to save and improve lives.  Now that your Liberal jackass politicians are here destroying America and making health care costs go up, you won't be able to see improved technology in medical devices.  Instead you will be paying for all the Illegal Immigrants in this Country to have free everything.  In fact, you are probably a lazy no good piece of crap that doesn't work either.  You probably collect welfare like all the rest of the lazy bums in America.  You are probably a lazy no good union worker or Government employee who whines all the time because you don't have it good enough.  You need to wake up and learn a little something, "Jackass."  You can also go to bed with Al Gore and Barack Hussein Obama.  Your an idiot. I don't even know why I waste my time writing a response back to an idiot like you.

Closed to reply

working