jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What should the US do if Mubarak does not completely resign from power soon?

1. Leslie Jo Barra profile image61
    Leslie Jo Barraposted 7 years ago

What should the US do if Mubarak does not completely resign from power soon?

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Nothing, what is happening in Egypt is no business of the US.

3. MikeSyrSutton profile image67
    MikeSyrSuttonposted 7 years ago

Stop giving Egypt over 2 billion dollars per year!

4. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

nothing . the u.s. should just sit back and watch because it seems everytime they get involved in the politics of countries in the middle east it backfires. if the u.s. just lets the country do what it wants to do it will give the people there a chance to become strong enough to take care of things that are their business.

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

My personal opinon is..........the USofA should take care of her own.

She should not be the peacemaker of the world, ESPECIALLY when she has not been invited.

I have been watching the Egyptian events.........the question that I have is.....

WHY can't American citizens conduct a rally that garners world attention and ushers a new government?  WHY can't we demand and bring about the changes we have been promised time after time?

We have no business running the government of another people........we never did.

6. swedal profile image71
    swedalposted 7 years ago

Not a thing. Last I checked Egypt was an independent nation with their own laws, institutions and policy. Maybe they should sort it out on their own for once.

working