jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone have any good news on the economy?

1. sarclair profile image79
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

Does anyone have any good news on the economy?

I am tired of bad news.

2. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

I'm afraid you're not getting any good news from me. . .

From an individual perspective, think of it as your time to shine. There is something to be said in overcoming a crisis.

3. sarclair profile image79
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

I hope it starts looking better. You may be right though.

4. buffalo49 profile image57
    buffalo49posted 7 years ago

Old Helicopter Ben will keep printing money until some of it starts trickling down to the little people.

check out Big Rock Candy Mountain on youtube

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

we have created quite a few jobs lately. our banks are concidered to be one of the best in the world and construction is starting to rise.

6. poorconservative1 profile image61
    poorconservative1posted 7 years ago

You do realize that this bad economy that we're in started back in the late 1990's under the administration of a man called Bill Clinton (Democrat) and the 1996 Congress (mostly Republicans) with their sub prime mortgage standards pushed through the Congress by a man named Barney Frank (Democrat), add to that George Busch (Republican) and his Congress (mostly Republicans until 2006 then mostly Democrats) and their runaway spending and T.A.R.P. (Troubled Asset Relief Program) bail outs, pile on top of that a new young President Barak Obama (Democrat) that takes wealth redistribution and more bail outs wraps them up real pretty and sprinkles them with a bit of political corruption and calls it a stimulus package, which spends enough money to make the Busch administration look like tight wads....sorry what was the question? Does anyone have any good news on the economy? Oh, well no.

working