jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Who is your favourite political figure of all time?

1. i_am_monk profile image60
    i_am_monkposted 6 years ago

Who is your favourite political figure of all time?

2. Don Bobbitt profile image94
    Don Bobbittposted 6 years ago

George Washington! He hated Politic. He hated dealing with the pompous people in our initial government, and I suspect that he would have a stroke if he saw what we are arguing over in DC today!

3. ubanichijioke profile image78
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

NELSON MANDELA is One of my greatest political  FIGURE ever. He fought for his people, led by example and championed the cause of justice.

4. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

Winston Churchill. He was a pure politician at heart and ,when it was required, a great leader as well.

5. mesacleanpools profile image60
    mesacleanpoolsposted 6 years ago

I second Churchill. He was a bad a$$ for sure. Natural leader in the things he did and the people loved him

6. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

President "Teddy" Roosevelt. He was firm and held on when everything in America crumbled.

7. shampa sadhya profile image83
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

Being an Indian I would like to point out the name of an Indian leader as my favorite leader.  Subhash Chandra Bose, popularly known as Neta Ji, one of the great freedom fighters of India. His personality traits transmits energy in me because by nature I am a very straight forward and spontaneous person. I don't believe in violence but that does not mean that I will patiently tolerate unjustified violence against me. I will definitely react and here I beg to differ with Gandhiji, the Father of the Nation.

8. brooklyn00123 profile image59
    brooklyn00123posted 6 years ago

Well until recently I have despised and distrusted all political figures so I will have to say that Ron Paul is the man. Ron Paul 2012!! Make it happen....

9. profile image0
    Deb Welchposted 6 years ago

Abraham Lincoln.  My all-time favorite political figure and President.

10. sakibmoon profile image58
    sakibmoonposted 6 years ago

Gandhi and Nelson Mandela are my most favorite political figures of all time. They have sacrificed a lot in their life and their idealism is worth to be followed.

11. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Budd Dwyer a hard working innocent man who became a modern day martyr.

12. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

Consul Marcus Claudius Marcellus, Emperor Charles V, or Governor William Stone.