Speaking truth is not always good. Can you narrate such moment when you realized

1. Kawaljit kaur profile image70
    Kawaljit kaurposted 6 years ago

Speaking truth is not always good. Can you narrate such moment when you realized it?

2. silver lining 5 profile image60
    silver lining 5posted 6 years ago

It depends on who is at the other side of Truth.  If you catch someone in a lie and you expose them then it may not be good for them.  I try to be the light that gets into all those little dark places where these liars hide.  The lies are pretty much in our faces but alot of us don't want to confront the fact that we are being lied to on a daily basis, not only in our jobs at home also in our governments, local and in the higher levels of government.  It has been going on forever decades.  It seems to be the consensus that everything is great, that is the mentality of people, probably because we have been dumbed down as well as we have largely resigned to the fact that we can't do anything about it.  The chance to do something is now happening on Wallstreet, I hope we don't take to long to wake up out of our resigned trance.  This may be the only chance we will have to bring back our rights and our freedoms.  I can see there are many who don't want to snap out of it and are speaking out against these brave protestors but such is the face of brain conditioning.  Some are more conditioned then others. 
    Thank you for your question,
    I hope I answered it,

3. stephaniedas profile image90
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

I used to work in a homeless shelter, where everyone was always trying to get information from the staff so they could gossip about all the other residents. I realized that in order to protect my clients' confidentiality, I had to lie quite a bit.