jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would you sacrifice your own child to save millions?

1. JosieLee profile image76
    JosieLeeposted 6 years ago

Would you sacrifice your own child to save millions?

2. whonunuwho profile image80
    whonunuwhoposted 6 years ago

No, but I would sacrifice my own life to save one, or just a few. No greater love does a man have, than to lay down his life for another.

3. Luvercy Zhang profile image59
    Luvercy Zhangposted 6 years ago

Well, this is a good question...Personally I wouldn't but if for a righteous war, I think I would.

4. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

My life does not revolve around " millions" of dollars, or people but "tens" of them..........

I can not think of ten people who mean more to me than my children do..........

so, I vote..................no way.

5. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

I would not sacrifice my daughter for anything.  Ever.  God must be pretty amazing if He could give his only son to save us.  I wouldn't be able to do that.  I will die in place of her instead.

6. Nefarious_Misery profile image68
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

Provided none of the millions were part of my family, no. Call me selfish, but I'm not going to sacrifice a healthy loving little girl for the lives of faceless random people that have no consiquence to my life.

7. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

I can't say I would because it's not my life to give.

8. Zainnisar profile image38
    Zainnisarposted 6 years ago

One should not be put in such a state to think like that because in response of your answer no one is facing real threat so,
    No one wants to sacrifice their loved ones right now but if by bad luck they find themselves in such a moment, their action will be according to certain facts, like if he is most wanted terrorist and he accepts his guilt so you might think of letting him go with heavy heart, no one knows until they are forced to think like that.