jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is more important money or relationship?

1. shwetha123 profile image73
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

What is more important money or relationship?

2. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

Relationship, there is no question about that...money is just the artificial token used for exchange of goods....there is nothing artificial about good relationship...it can not be bought or swapped or sold....and yet you can run out of money but you never run out of good relationships...

3. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 6 years ago

In these precarious socioeconomic times, I would say money and lots of it.   This perilous socioeconomic climate with its high unemployment rate and job instability with people two to three paychecks away from homelessness dictates the necessity of having monies especially investments and savings to keep one afloat.

The only people who are somewhat secure and seemingly unaffected by this economic climate are those with quite substantial incomes.   They do not have to worry yet.   The majority of the population must worry.   If their jobs go under and if they do not have sufficient funds, they will be the next to be homeless.   

Money, of course, is more important than relationships.   This is because monies are the difference between struggling for a living and thriving and living the successful life of your dreams.   Monies is the difference between having a home and living on the street, being at the mercy of welfare systems which often exploit the indigent.   Monies is  the difference between living in a good, safe neighborhood and living in one where your existence is often perilous and frought with mere survival against its denizens.

4. profile image0
    Arizona Sueposted 6 years ago

Hey, haven't you ever seen the movie A Christmas Carol? It's money! LOL..But without family life is miserable. My Dad used to say,"It isn't a sin to be poor, but it may as well be."   You need both...with money, you can buy family. In the long run, money is power and that can ruin you. Many a rich person self destructs.

5. LisaKoski profile image95
    LisaKoskiposted 6 years ago

Life is less satisfying when all your friends are bought instead of earned. I think in the end that relationships are more important than money.

6. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

i would rather be without a man than homeless and hungry if i had to choose all or nothin'. it depends how far you're going here. just living comfortably in both suits me. i don't think i could be entirely happy in a relationship, sat under a bridge in the freezing cold with nothing to eat or sleep in. i can see me being much happier in a nice big house with a heated swimming pool, a bar, lotsa' friends around me, lots of good food and an oversized bed to tuck myself into after all the fun...or are you including friends?

7. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

A relationship is infinitely more important than money for me. I feel more whole and satisfied with someone I can share my life with...you can't talk to money or have money hug you.

working