jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think people are angrier today than they were in the past? Explain why yo

1. grinnin1 profile image82
    grinnin1posted 6 years ago

Do you think people are angrier today than they were in the past? Explain why you have that opinion.

2. maxoxam41 profile image75
    maxoxam41posted 6 years ago

When people are more informed, they realize quicker in which predicament they are and the natural feeling translated in their behavior is ANGER! Therefore, we are angrier.

3. Beauties°-° profile image61
    Beauties┬░-┬░posted 6 years ago

Yes, because people now a days forget the values we have been thought, we forget that were all created equal, that were all important and we all have to respect each other, which peopl now a days dont do, thats why we are angry, because at one point were treade unfairly .

4. Josak profile image61
    Josakposted 6 years ago

The increasing wealth gap, poverty and disillusionment with our politicians is making the people angrier.

5. Vegas Elias profile image27
    Vegas Eliasposted 6 years ago

People are less angrier today than in the past. This is because people of today are better aware of the rights of others to differ on various topics. Moreover anger today is not regarded as a positive trend. I say this because there are many people who actually appreciate the speeches of Hitler (hitler) which are nothing but senseless blabber aimed at winning over followers.

6. grinnin1 profile image82
    grinnin1posted 6 years ago

I tend to think people are angier, and/or more likely to act on their anger in large part due to the constant display of anger on television, news talk radio, "reality" shows. To me, they all promote the same thing; a need to be "right", and if they trample someone in the process, even better. Most people on television and radio seem to lean toward the extreme ,  and you don't see many examples of personal integrity, respect for others opionions, or the ability to take turns and use common courtesy.

7. profile image0
    Sean Tankersleyposted 6 years ago

Yes. One reason I believe that is it seems like a lot of people lack patience nowadays. Take driving for example. Hardly anyone wants to let another car merge; you always have to be driving fast enough to catch the car infront of you and even when you do catch that car, they need to get out of your way. I just get the feeling that a lot of people think they are more valuable/entitled than the next.

working