jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What piece of advice would you give to the next generation of children?

1. Adamowen profile image80
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

What piece of advice would you give to the next generation of children?

2. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

Keep working. The rest of us are going to need the money.

3. mrnasir profile image46
    mrnasirposted 5 years ago

1.Gain knowledge
    2.Try to find; what is right and what is wrong
    3.Discover yourself.

4. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

REVISIT YOUR ROOTS.........

It is not enough that you might ask me some hard questions...........

ask them also of your aunts and uncles and older cousins..............those who can you give a true and reflective account of the world that shaped me.

Ask, not just me............but all who might have known me.............those who might give you some tidbit, to my shaping.

Dearest child,.............I am NOT the only link to your past...............

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Please do not repeat the mistakes that your elders have made. Try and learn from them. Please.

6. lone77star profile image82
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

Question authority, especially your own.

Be humble. Ask questions. Don't be skeptical; simply be humble and use restraint.

Look at the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. That one event affects all of humanity in too many ways to merely be left alone.

7. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

1-Have a vision of what to you is ideal and have all your thoughts and actions align with that vision.
    2-Look back in history only to learn from the mistakes; you are not the past, you're not even your parents.
    3-Let NO ONE deprive you of your dreams. They really can't unless you consent to it.
    I'm a fifty year-old teacher and my thoughts are constanlty how to give hope-tangible hope to my students. And although every day I hear and witness injustice in the face of other adults and my anger surmounts, I lock myself up in my peaceful room and concentrate on what I want life here to be like: just and equal for all.

8. belleart profile image89
    belleartposted 5 years ago

Stay young and enjoy being a child! It wont last forever

9. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 5 years ago

Hunt knowledge - always. Learn, be kind, compassionate, understanding and loving. At the same time, be strong, honest, fair and have faith in yourself and know that You can overcome anything if You have the Will to do so.

Wish You all the best! : )

10. yoginijoy profile image73
    yoginijoyposted 5 years ago

Be yourself, completely and totally. Always live authentically. No need to follow anyone else's rules or measurements. Live in the moment as mindfully as possible and leave all judgements and expectations of yourself and others by the wayside so as not to suffer from disappointment or disillusion.

11. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 5 years ago

Don't go into debt, as individuals or as a group or as a nation.

working