The loss of life because of stupidity, dares, racism, crime, not listening to warnings and proceeding in a course of action that end up in a loss. With the thinking this does not apply to me because of money Fame and fortune, when we all are just human.
1. My husband irks me the most because I live with him 24/7/365 and he absolutely has no concept of spatial relationships! He can't load a dishwasher, stack blocks that balance, draw a straight line or anything else that annoys me as an anally retentive perfectionist.
2. Ignorant and stupid people annoy me the most in general because, well, because they're ignorant and stupid. I avoid people and public places. HP is an exception because the ignorant and stupid people here just make me laugh.
3. Politicians annoy me the most because - well, see #2.
4. Physical pain annoys me the most because it hurts. It hurts to walk, it hurts to try to do almost anything that I used to enjoy doing.
5. A short life span annoys me the most because I would rather live for a good long time (pain-free preferably), so I can enjoy science and technology more. I would give my left arm to be able to visit other planets.
Ok, there's more, but I really don't spend that much time worrying about what irks me the most. I just tell myself, "that sure is a pain in my ass", but then I move on.
My favorite expression is, "Life Goes On..."
People who pretend to be ignorant,I could just never figure that one out.
The most thing that irks me the most is all the sexual content in movies music videos and on radio.
Government - Greed - Human relationships
Government's that are out of control - no mutually agreed upon basic moral or ethical principles
Greed - human interactions where everything is one sided.
Human relationships such as slavery ,servitude or even slave wages as well as lack of mutually agreed upon moral or ethical character of those raising the children especially of single parent households.
People talking on their cell phones in public places, where everyone can hear their business, without regard for the people around them.
Also, people who talk on their phones while checking out at a cash register, or at the post office window, especially when the person helping them is trying to ask a question.
And finally, people who can't turn their phones off and not check their messages every time they hear a tone, especially in restaurants. I have a friend who does this whenever we go out together, and I'm left feeling as though I'm not as important or interesting as whatever's happening on her phone.
1. People who knowingly make stupid life choices and decisions yet complain about the negative and dire outcome and consequences of their decision. They refuse to believe in the concept of cause and effect.
2. Family members who refuse to better themselves educationally and socioeconomically but expect more affluent family members to financially support them. Such selfishly, entitled family members believe that they are entitled to the good life on your dole.
3. People who knowingly have more children than they can comfortably provide for thus reducing their children to a life of poverty and limited choices. However, such do not bother them in the least. It is a sign of the illogical and immature mindset of some people.
4. People who are passive regarding their lives. They just exist and meander through life. Really, what is the point of living?
5. People who give away their power to those deem more authoritative.
6. Envious people-instead of being jealous and a hater do something significant with one's life and accomplish something noteworthy.
7. People who are overly intrusive in the lives of others.
8. People who are anti-education, anti-success, and anti-achievement in addition to having a poverty, struggle, and lack mentality.
9. Negative people.
10. Soul destroying and soul devouring people.
Great list gmwillians I certainly agree with you, but I must say there must be things people who fit these descriptions may be irked by the thought that we can see their faults, but we can not see or address our own when we are equally human.
-Inconsiderate people who don't have a sense of community or connection to others; the lack of empathy; the inability to yield and think inclusively
-Attitude and snark because it's so unnecessary, serving no purpose except to stroke the ego of the emitter
-Donald Trump because he's trending
-Telemarketers on my phone and pop-up advertisers on my screen because they're invading my personal space
-Parents who don't hold their toddlers hands because toddlers dart very fast which could end tragically
by nicci3 months ago
What is something that really annoys you but doesn’t bother most people?
by David5 years ago
What annoys you most about your spouse or significant other?
by PhoenixV14 months ago
Is it Hillary's strategy to keep the people ignorant about her relationship with Wall Street?
by John Crozier6 years ago
What is the thing that most annoys you?
by manatita4422 months ago
What is your take on human ignorance?Two examples:The Seeker escaped from a dark and cold perpetual cave. He goes out to the sunlight then returns to his friends still in chains in this dark cave. He speaks of the Light...
by Eric Newland5 years ago
What else annoys you about Internet arguing and/or debates?I want to hear some other thoughts on this high-tempered online pasttime.Don't single out a particular group here. I want things that people on all sides of all...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.