jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the ONE WORD you would use to describe the current social, political, ec

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What is the ONE WORD you would use to describe the current social, political, economic & moral

state of America?

2. lovemychris profile image61
    lovemychrisposted 2 years ago

Well, you cant answer with one word. Hopefully this will make it tenable...my one word is Infiltraited. We have been infiltraited by forces that have no concern for America or Americans. We are being used as cannon fodder, money provider, and cheerleader.
    We are forced to support things that are completely antithetical to our stated ideals. Time to stand for our name: freedom, liberty, for all. My word: infiltraited.

3. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

Evolutionary, or transformational. We see great strides being made in medicine, science, technology ...in the same way, there is a gradual shift in the social, political, economic and moral life.

You will have noticed that the word 'meditation' is not as strange as it was 25 years ago. So we have made some advancement in awareness as well.America is even incorporating Mindfulness in its schools and universities.

Nothing stays the same, and I have already said that we are actually progressing. Just moving in a spiral, just's all. In Love and Light.

4. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

People are not taught HOW to think, they are given things to memorize, or given some books to read that they never really read. Our school system is poorly run, costs way too much, and doesn't produce educated people.
    Only the top 1% succeed and that is only because they have a huge advantage over the undereducated.
    The pyramid needs to shift.

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

The word PATHETIC comes to mind if we are looking for a single word

6. SweaterSpud profile image79
    SweaterSpudposted 2 years ago

Lost- For the most part, people know what they want and not want to be happening but for whatever reason that is getting lost