How many debates should there be between the final Republican and Democrat nomin

1. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

How many debates should there be between the final Republican and Democrat nominees before November?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12136066_f260.jpg

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

NONE

The debates don't discuss the real issues, and we can see from the last several presidential elections that real issues didn't make it.

2008 is the best example, as the debates and campaigns went on and on there was no real concern about the economy, and yet, the economy failed even before the election.

Based on the debates so far in this election campaign, we have not worked on the real issues. Unless the real issues is dirt on the candidates.

Maybe the real problem is that the voters don't care about the issue, and they like the World Wrestling like smack between the opponents.

Every candidate has a website, so let that website be where they discuss all the real issues, if they know what the real issues are today.
    Apparently, the republican party doesn't care what the voters want, so lets just get to the election. We don't even need the primaries the way that the parties are acting this year.

So pack the circus tents and put them in storage. This year has shown the farce of the election process in the still declining US. If this were a poker hand, I would ask for a new deal.

3. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 2 years ago

Just one. I'm dying to see the fireworks between Trump and Hillary. Or Cruz and Sanders. Or Cruz and Hillary. Or Trump and Sanders. Any way you slice it, it will be interesting, but I think one is enough.

working