jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Assuming Clinton is the Democratic Nominee, and given Trump is the Republican no

1. bluesradio profile image72
    bluesradioposted 23 months ago

Assuming Clinton is the Democratic Nominee, and given Trump is the Republican nominee, who is VP?

2. lions44 profile image97
    lions44posted 23 months ago

Dems - Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio.  Swing state, popular with Labor. White male (unfortunately it matters).

GOP - Has to be a woman, but that will be tough. Joni Ernst of Iowa is an early favorite. Obviously, Gov. Martinez of NM is now out of the running. Trump burned the bridge.  I don't see Jan Brewer being named. She is even too extreme for Trump.   Outside shot - Senator Bob Corker of Tenn.

bluesradioposted 23 months agoin reply to this

So you don't think Bernie and Hillary won't team up with him as VP, and you think Trump is smart enough not to have Palin on his ticket.....

2. lions44 profile image97
      lions44posted 23 months agoin reply to this

There will not be a Bernie-Hillary ticket. Can't happen.  Bernie is too far left and she needs the moderates.  He's like ice cream, sounds great. But you always regret having too much.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 22 months agoin reply to this

CJ
      It is better than crap on a stick and a little of that goes a long way.
      Trump isn't the problem, it is the GOP trying to fix the election so Hillary wins.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 22 months ago

Elizabeth Warren is looking heavily as Clinton's VP. And possible President, if Hillary is indicted.

I suspect Trump will pick one of the Republicans who ran against him as VP, and a few as cabinet members.

bluesradioposted 22 months agoin reply to this

An all women ticket..I'm progressive in my views and I love it..but I wonder if the nation can take that..........

working