jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the ultimate basic "Bucket list"?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image97
    Rochelle Frankposted 21 months ago

What is the ultimate basic "Bucket list"?

What should everyone strive to do once before they check out?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 21 months ago

I think that in terms of basic bucket lists there is nearly always going to be something in the way of a travel destination.

Of course the exact destination will always be relative to the person in question - but most of us are forever sort of stuck near where we are for economic reasons, and would love to go somewhere else for a short time, some place we've always heard about in films, books, and histories.

3. Venkatachari M profile image42
    Venkatachari Mposted 21 months ago

I think the bucket list always depends upon one's own hopes, desires, and dreams. Each one varies in his likes and instincts. So, prepare the bucket list according to your own aspirations depending upon your health, economical and other situations.

4. MarleneB profile image98
    MarleneBposted 21 months ago

A dear friend of mine passed away a few days ago, but before he left he wrote up a bucket list. I don't know if he managed to do everything on his list, but he sure did visit a lot of places during his last month on earth.

For me, the ultimate basic bucket list would have things I desire to see in life. I enjoy going to museums and art galleries, so I think if I had a bucket list it would include a number of places that are vibrant with color and textures discovered at places like galleries and art events.

working